Our Coverage areas

Water Weed Control Services in ontario

Water weed control services in Ontario are essential to maintaining the health and usability of waterways for recreational, agricultural, and environmental purposes. Invasive aquatic plants, such as Eurasian watermilfoil and curly-leaf pondweed, can cause significant ecological damage, disrupt water flow, and impede navigation.

Peerless Aquacare provides water weed control services in all lakes, rivers, and ponds in Ontario as allowed by the Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) and other government authorities.  Our coverage area ranges from Kingston in the east to Windsor in the west to Timmins in the north and Niagara in the south.  The majority of our clients are within 100km of Orillia.   

To apply for weed removal, first step is to Get a Quote.  Once you’ve approved our annual fee we will send you a link to a Permit request form which you must fill out yearly.   Once we have your all pertinent information such as your address etc., we will apply to the MECP for a permit on your behalf.    For more information about our process, review our aquacare permit process.  

Map of our water weed control services in Ontario

Water weed control services play a critical role in protecting Ontario’s waterways and ensuring that they remain healthy and usable for generations to come.


For Clients On Any Trent Severn Waterway Controlled Lakes (Except Lake Simcoe, Georgian Bay Or Lake Couchiching):


The Trent Severn Waterway National Historic Site of Canada, which falls under Parks Canada, has its own fees and permits for aquatic weed spraying that go above and beyond the MECP requirements.  Clients with waterfront properties on the Trent-Severn Waterway will need to obtain a Parks Canada permit on their own. 

Once that is presented to us, we will apply for the MECP permit.   If you already have a Parks Canada permit, you can get a head start by sharing it with us.   

To assist you, here are the forms you will need to apply for your Parks Canada permit: https://parks.canada.ca/lhn-nhs/on/trentsevern/info/services-immobiliers-realty/permis-permits

As well, here is some additional information on the Trent Severn Waterway Commission and why these waterways have a different process:   https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/docs/r/poli/page

Subscribe to our e-newsletter

Don't miss our updates (1-2 Per Year).

Get A Quote

Get a weed free dockside this summer!
Sign up Early

Follow Us On Social Media

See what’s happening now.

Scroll to Top